The EAES is devoted to an increased involvement and closer relationship with the MIS national societies. To accomplish this the EAES has renewed its Block Membership Policy. Under the new conditions for block membership the benefits for a block membership are enhanced and the conditions are more distinct.
Block memberships benefit from the following:
- 1 Travel grant assigned to the ‘block-countries’ per every 50 members of the block.
- 1 Free registration for Pre-congress Courses per every 50 members of the block.
- Designated booth space at EAES congress upon request.
Block Membership fees:
|EUR 40||Physicians/ Residents from Low income countries (according to GNI listing)|
- The minimum amount of members to apply for an EAES Block Membership is 25.
- For renewal of the Block membership written notice is required before 15 November of the current year.
- The EAES Office must receive the new list of members that apply for the Block membership by 1 December.
- For termination of the block membership for the following year written notice is required by 15 November in the current year.
- In case of termination of the agreement the EAES reserves the right to contact the individual members to offer them an extension of their membership on an individual basis.
- The invoice must be settled per 15 January. For invoices that exceed the amount of EUR 5.000 the invoice can be settled in three equal parts that are due per 15 January, 1 May and 1 September in the current year.
- If payment is not received within 8 weeks after submission of the invoice the agreement will be terminated automatically. The access for individual members to Surgical Endoscopy on-line will be closed with a 4 weeks notice. The EAES reserves the right to contact the individual members to offer them an extension of their membership on an individual basis.
- The new Policy comes into effect on 1 January 2019 and applies to all existing agreements.
- For agreements that expire before 15 November 2018 the new Policy automatically applies.
- For agreements that expire after 15 November 2018 the current agreement will be ensured until the agreement expires after which the Policy applies.
We encourage new block membership initiatives that do not reach the minimum amount of 25 block members to get informed about our special introduction opportunities by contacting the office at email@example.com