Why join EAES?
- Direct access to the wide network of EAES members for peer-to-peer consultation, knowledge sharing and career opportunities through the EAES member portal.
- Subscription to Surgical Endoscopy (electronic version), the official scientific journal of EAES the first endoscopic journal which impact factor is at the level of the main surgical journals.
- Electronic access to the following journals:
a) Annals of Surgical Oncology
b) Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery
c) World Journal of Surgery
d) Obesity Surgery
- Discounted registration to the EAES annual congress
- Discounted registration for courses of the EAES organised each year during the congress at a reduced registration fee, corresponding to a continuous medical education program.
- Access to the annual consensus conference, a specific concept of the EAES organised by specifically formed expert working groups covering different topics.
- Opportunity to apply for participation in the EAES fellowship program consisting of a three months training program in major minimal invasive centers located in Europe and the United States.
- Opportunity to apply for EAES Research grants. Every year 3 projects will be awarded with a grant amount ranging between €10,000.- and €50,000.-
- Access to travel grants, awards and prizes in association with the EAES congress and postgraduate activities of the EAES
- Possibility to participate in scientific activities by applying for membership in the various EAES committees
- Subscription to the official EAES newsletter which aims at distributing all information in the field of surgical endoscopy in the broadest sense. Its regular appearance ensures the prompt exchange of news concerning the latest developments and events.