To obtain the application form, requirements and guidelines for the EAES endorsed course you want to organize click here
The following requirements must be fulfilled for EAES endorsement:
- The course must be directed by an E.A.E.S. member.
- The course director must have an academic position or a university teaching appointment.
- The course director must present a scientific curriculum with a continuous scientific production on mini-invasive topics, ideally published in high impact factor journals.
- At least half of the course should be dedicated to practical “hands-on” activity (live surgery does not qualify for “hands-on” activity). The duration of the course should preferably not be less than two days.
- A detailed program with the calendar must be submitted for approval by the E.A.E.S. Education and Training committee.
- For each course a member of the faculty should be designated by the E.A.E.S. Education and Training committee.
- Travel, hotel expenses and honorarium €750 per day for the member of the faculty designated by the E.A.E.S. Education and Training committee will be covered by the course organization.
- Objectives of the course, program, hands-on activity, qualification of each member of the faculty (curriculum and publications) and selection of participants must be clearly described and approved by E.A.E.S. Education and Training committee.
- The director of the course must declare the financial sources of the course.
- An official animal rights certificate must be established and verified by the E.A.E.S. Education and Training committee provided part of the course is held in animal Laboratory.
- The animal laboratory must be approved by the local hygiene authorities whose approval document must be viewed by the E.A.E.S. Education and Training committee.
- The course director has the responsibility of avoiding any form of advertisement for specific products or instrumentation.
- Each course should be followed by a feedback report to the E.A.E.S. Education and Training committee within 30 days.
- E.A.E.S. members are entitled to 10% reduction of the course fee (minimum reduction €50).
- E.A.E.S. endorses courses on a yearly basis – application has to be renewed every year.
Once completed, please return the application form to:
The EAES Office attn of Muriel van Eck; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need more information please contact the EAES office at tel +31 40 2525288