Wednesday, 8th November 2023, 18.00 – 18.45 hrs CET
Basic Technique and Tips, Tricks and results Part One
- Ludovica Baldari (Italy): Fluorescent Cholangiography: dosage, timing and how to improve visualization
- Debby Keller (USA): Fluorescent Angiography: how to interpret images and latest results
- Moderators: Luigi Boni (Italy), Mahdi Al-Taher (The Netherlands), final remarks
Tuesday, 19th December 2023, 18.00 – 18.45 hrs CET
Basic Technique and Tips, Tricks and results Part Two
- Manish Chand (UK): Fluorescence and other techniques for nodes navigations
- Michele Diana (France): what next in image guided surgery
- Moderators: Luigi Boni (Italy), Juan Alberto Sanchez Margallo (Spain), final remarks
Tuesday, 16th January 2024, 18.00 – 18.45 hrs CET
Image guided surgery: nice tool or a must have?
- Juan Alberto Sanchez Margallo (Spain): 3D reconstruction for preoperative planning and teaching
- Manish Chand (UK): Virtual and mix reality for teaching
- Moderators: Debby Keller (USA), Silvia Quaresima (Italy), final remarks
This webinar is free for EAES members.
Non EAES members pay €25,- per webinar or €60 for all three.
Everybody, member and non-member, should register. After registration, you will receive the zoom link a couple days prior to the event.