Introducing the new EAES Webinar Series: Image Guided Surgery!
Are you ready to embark on a journey into the future of surgical precision? The European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES) proudly presents an exciting and cutting-edge new webinar series about image guided surgery. Brought to you by the Image Guided Surgery subcommittee of the EAES Technology committee.
Imagine having the ability to navigate surgical procedures with unparalleled accuracy, like never before. In this exclusive webinar series, you will gain firsthand insights into the transformative world of image guided surgery (IGS). Learn how advanced imaging technologies are reshaping the landscape of surgical interventions, enabling safer, more precise, and minimally invasive procedures.
This webinar series consists of 3 seperate webinars. All webinars of this series are for free for EAES members. Non-members pay €25,- per webinar or €60 for all three.
Wednesday, 8th November 2023, 18.00 – 18.45 hrs CET (registration closes 6th November 2023 at 23.59 hrs)
Basic Technique and Tips, Tricks and results Part One
– Ludovica Baldari (Italy): Fluorescent Cholangiography: dosage, timing and how to improve visualization
– Debby Keller (USA): Fluorescent Angiography: how to interpret images and latest results
– Moderators: Luigi Boni (Italy), Mahdi Al-Taher (The Netherlands), final remarks
Tuesday, 19th December 2023, 18.00 – 18.45 hrs CET (registration closes 17th December 2023 at 23.59 hrs)
Basic Technique and Tips, Tricks and results Part Two
– Manish Chand (UK): Fluorescence and other techniques for nodes navigations
– Michele Diana (France): what next in image guided surgery
– Moderators: Luigi Boni (Italy), Juan Alberto Sanchez Margallo (Spain), final remarks
Tuesday, 16th January 2024, 18.00 – 18.45 hrs CET (registration closes 14h January 2024 at 23.59 hrs)
Image guided surgery: nice tool or a must have?
– Juan Alberto Sanchez Margallo (Spain): 3D reconstruction for preoperative planning and teaching
– Manish Chand (UK): Virtual and mix reality for teaching
– Moderators: Debby Keller (USA), Silvia Quaresima (Italy), final remarks
Everybody, member and non-member, should register. After registration, you will receive the zoom link a couple days prior to the event.
Please note that the registration for each webinar will close 2 days prior to the event. The registration for the first webinar will close 6th November 2023 at 23.59 hrs.